Thursday, April 14, 2005

Here's a Funny Story ...

Last week, as I sat at my computer, all-of-a-sudden there was a lot of noise happening on my back porch. So, I rolled my chair over to have a look. Well, as it turns out, there was a young Robin that kept flying into my back door! He repeatedly flew at the window, and pecked it with his beak!

I went over to the door, and the Robin landed on the porch railing. He cocked his head and looked at me, so I talked to him, and told him he was silly. That he couldn't come in the house! He chirped at me, and then flew away. I went back to the computer.

A few minutes later, the Robin was back. Again, he pecked on the window, and I went to see what he wanted. He, again, sat on the railing and chirped at me, and cocked his head. :P

This continued for the next 2 HOURS!!!! Finally I had to hang a curtain over the window for fear the poor bird would injure himself!

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Today, my Robin friend is back! LOL. He's pecking at the window again, and he's sitting on the railing and chirping at me every time I go to see what he wants! LOLOL. This just cracks me up! LOL

My neighbor saw this bird's antics last week, and she, too, thought it was just hilarious! The fact that the bird is back today makes me really wonder WHY he keeps trying to get my attention! LOL

Just TOO funny! :P

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hey Jenn!

You are tooo cute! That does sound hilarious! A few years ago my aunt had a bird that would come up on her porch and sit in the corner of this little eave that was under the roof. It was adorable. It did that for about 3 years in a row.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home