Friday, April 22, 2005

What's new...

The other day, a friend offered me an old bookcase. I had told her I was looking for one, as I've run out of places to store my books. The piles on the floor were growing!

Of course, I accepted the offer, and was THRILLED to receive this beautiful 5-shelf bookcase!

Immediately I wiped it down, and then got to work stuffing it with all of my new paperbacks! The shelf is practically full already! LOL

I'm a happy camper! :~D

<>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <>< ** <><

On another note ... I'm so hopping excited! My online friend, Debi, is coming to stay over at my house tonight! She and I are going to have a book-crazy weekend -- book-shopping, scrapbooking, movie-watching, popcorn-eating, book chatter ... TOO MUCH FUN!!! I'm really looking forward to it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home