Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Party

This weekend was the annual CDCP at my DH's friend's place. Always a blast.

I beat my record this year -- I started out (4 years ago) only staying up until 1am. After having kids, my ability to stay up all night has dwindled....or, so I thought. Last year, I stayed up until 3:30am. I was so proud of myself! LOL. So, you can just imagine how thrilled I am to report that I was able, this year, to stay up until 6am! :oP

Most of my night/morning was spent playing "PHASE 10" (a card game) with two friends. Halfway through our game, though, the conversation turned to that of religions and Christianity, and so we didn't really pay a lot of attention to the game. In fact, we didn't even finish it because, come 4am, one went to bed, and the other and I just called it quits. I watched my DH play a game of Pool, and then I, too, crashed.

There is talk of this annual party being resumed in July as a "Christmas-in-July" type thing -- it'd give everyone an opportunity to see each other TWICE a year instead of once, and I think that's a bonus! I love the idea, and I hope it's implemented! I have no qualms with tenting in the backyard for a night. ;-P

And so, another year tucked under my belt. On to the rest of the festivities of the season! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home