Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Church Book Club update - 08/30

Well, the Christian Education committee called me today to talk about my idea for a church book club. While they like my idea, it isn't going to be possible to start one up right now as there are too many other programs being initiated this Fall. A little disappointing, but it's okay.

There was a bright side ...

They've asked if I want to write BOOK REVIEWS for the church newsletter! Of course I said "Absolutely!" :-D Now I'm terribly excited! Practically bouncing off the walls! LOL

I'll write 1-2 reviews for each issue. I'm thinking probably one Fiction and one NonFiction. And, they'll all be Christian books, of course.

The first two are already typed up and submitted! ;-)

Yay! I'm so grateful to God for giving me an outlet to serve Him using my passion for books!

2 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger twiga92 said...

This is great, Jenn! What an awesome opportunity!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger BookCafe said...

Thanks! I'm terribly excited! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home