Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dream Job

Last night, while browsing through the paper, I came across an advertisement for a job ... my dream job! To work in the library! :-D

Immediately I printed off a copy of my resume and faxed it off. The ad said that yesterday was the very last day to apply! I really hope they at least call me for an interview this time. I've applied to the library several times over the last few years, trying to get any job they'd give me! But, I've not even gotten called for an interview. I chalk that up to God thinking I wasn't at the right point in my life at those times, though, to get a job. I'd always wanted to stay home with my kids, so it's best that I've been home with them. :-?

Nevertheless, I'd still LOVE to work in the library! And, this job is even cooler than the others I've tried for ... it's just filling orders for books and such. I'd not have to help with the children's programs (something I wasn't thrilled with the idea of ... I love kids, but I don't want to lead kids' programs. :?).

Anyhoo. Cross your fingers for me! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home