Monday, July 11, 2005

WWW...

What are you reading right now?
I'm enjoying "THE LANGUAGE OF SYCAMORES" by Lisa Wingate. I've read all of her other books, so far, and none of them -- including this one -- has been disappointing. Highly recommended. :o)

What did you just finish reading?
I recently finished reading "ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I'M NOW THE GIRLFRIEND OF A SEX GOD" by Louise Rennison. This was book 2 of the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series. Very cute, very British books. Georgia is a hilarious, 14-yr-old trouble-maker!

What's up next to read?
I have several books on tap next! I've promised to read and pass on SISTERCHICKS ON THE LOOSE by Robin Jones Gunn to a girl from my church. I have a church library book ("Journey to Love" by June Masters Bacher), and a public library book ("The Genius Factory" by David Plotz) that I'd like to read soon. And, I just got two advanced reader copies from HarperCollins Canada's First Look program: "LADY FRANKLIN'S REVENGE" by Ken McGoogan, and "THE MONSTERS OF GRAMERCY PARK" by Danny Leigh. I'll be busy reading for a bit! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home