Saturday, June 25, 2005

My 2005 "Determination To Be Read (TBR)" Book List

This is a list of books that I am determined - *ABSOLUTELY* - to read this year, no matter what! Some of these have been on my TBR list forever, some are books I've bought in the last few years that have been sitting on my shelf, calling me to read them. LOL. I will be adding to this list as I think of more...

1. RAINBOW GARDEN by Patricia St. John

2. GOOD-BYE PINK PIG by C. S. Adler
3. WHAT KATY DID by Susan Coolidge
4. SIX MONTHS TO LIVE by Lurlene McDaniel
5. MIDDLEMARCH by George Eliot
6. STEAMBOAT GOTHIC by Frances Parkinson Keyes
7. PASSAGE by Connie Willis
8. FALSE MEMORY by Dean Koontz
9. A BREATH OF FRESH AIR by Amulya Malladi
10. HARRY POTTER & THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE (book 1) by J. K. Rowling
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home