Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Free Books Abound!

I received notice, yesterday, that I've been chosen to review a First Look book! (HarperCollins Canada's program). This will be my first Advanced Reader Copy and review! I'm so excited! The book I'll be reviewing is "Three Views of Crystal Water" by Katherine Govier. It looks good!

** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ **

Also, I've got an Advanced Reader Copy of "A Bride Most Begrudging" by Deeanne Gist, coming to me from Bethany House Publishers! I got an Email saying this book was due to be published soon, and it said that you could ask for ARCs. So, I did! And, they've agreed to send me a copy! I'll be posting my review of that book here on my blog! Look for it! :-)

** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~ **

And last, but not least, I got a FREE book last week from an author: "Bethesda" by Paul A. Nigro. I'd put it on my wishlist after reading a review of it at Christianbook.com, and apparently this author came across my wishlist somewhere online, and then Emailed me to ask if I'd like a copy! How cool is that?! It's signed and everything! I'm completely thrilled! (I'll post my review of that one here, too!)

I LOVE getting FREE books! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home