Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Library Addict!

Next year I think I'm going to freeze my library cards in a jar in the freezer. Maybe then I'll be able to *force* myself to read my OWN books!

I keep telling myself that I'm going to stay away from the library until I've whittled down my home TBR piles ... but then I visit the library and bring home more books. :-( I just can't seem to stop myself.

And, it's getting more overwhelming! I keep bringing home library books, which makes me put off reading my OWN books, while in the meantime, I am still bringing in new-to-me books (via trades, goodwill shopping, yard sales...), and so my Home TBR piles grow and grow, and I get further and further behind. Ugh!

It was bad enough when I had 700 owned books and had only read about 100 of them. But, now I've got about 920 books, and I've STILL only read 100 of them (or so)! Aiy yi yi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home