Sunday, May 15, 2005

Delayed

Well, we were going to have our yard sale this weekend (finally - after three years of procrastinating!), but the weather has not been cooperative. So, looks like it will be delayed until next weekend.

I finally cleaned my garage. What a mess! But now everything is labelled, and I can actually find things! Yay! :-P

** ^^ ** ^^ ** ^^ ** ^^ ** ^^ ** ^^ **

On another note, I hosted a Pampered Chef Kitchen Show last Friday. Didn't do too badly. I'll be getting $45 worth of FREE stuff! That's always a bonus! I'm finally getting the piece of Stoneware that I've wanted forever, too! (the Glazed Oval Baker)

Yes, the stuff is a bit pricey, but it lasts forever. I've had most of my products (I used to sell it) for 4 years now, and they're all almost as good as if I'd just gotten them!

My recommendation? If you're going to buy anything at all from Pampered Chef, go with the Stoneware! The Bar Pan is especially convenient! Stoneware bakes your food evenly (no more burnt cookies! -- especially those special sugar cookies that come in the tube for holidays!), and the pan cleans up soooo much nicer than those old m-e-t-a-l pans. Remember how you'd have to scrub and scrub to get that burnt-on cheese off your cookware? Not with stoneware! Soak it for 10-15 minutes in hot water (no soap!), and the stuff just lifts right off! It's amazing! Pampered Chef has changed me ... I no longer TOTALLY hate being in the kitchen (I still don't like it, mind you, but I no longer *hate* it!) LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home