Saturday, April 30, 2005

Randomness

Just some fun tidbits....

1. If you could be a color, what color would you be?

** I would be Blue. It's the color of water, and the color of the sky. To me, Blue is a "free" color.

2. If I were an animal, I would be...

** A cat. I love to lie in sunshine, I love lazy-day naps, and I have a mind of my own! ;-)

3. My favorite gift would be...

** A stack of my wished-for books, all tied up in a bow! :-D

4. One of the best gifts I ever received was ...

** This is hard. There have been several! I loved getting Chapters gift certificates -- I could buy any books I wanted! :-D But, I also have received some great CDs and clothes, and such. I really love the Egyptian Cat figurine that my brother gave me one year. Egypt and Cats -- two of my favorite things (other than books, of course!). It's three Egyptian cats on a stand, with a tea-light candle in the middle, and a potpourri dish that sits balanced on the three cats' heads. :-)

5. My favorite flower is ___________ for its ___________....

** A red rose for its timelessness.

6. My favorite season is _________....

** Fall. I love how the leaves turn colors, and the smell in the air, and that the air is just the right temperature for a sweater and jeans. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home