Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Spring Musing

I love Spring. :0)

I love seeing the new leaves on trees, and I love it when my Rose bushes start to show signs of new life. My tulips are just coming out. They're purple. The roses are pink and white.

I love that I didn't have to plant ANY of that! LOL. They came with our house. At my old house I got Tulips (red, yellow, and white), and Narcissus, and Tiger Lilies. All wonderful plants that you didn't need to do ANYTHING to, and they just kept coming back! What bliss!

Roses are a different story. They need lots of attention! But, they're turning me into a Gardener! LOL. I never considered myself to have a "green thumb", but it seems to be ... ahem!... *growing* on me. ;-P

Anyhoo. I also love standing outside, waiting for the kids' bus to arrive, and feeling the now-warmer breeze on my face, and the sunshine. :o)

Apparently I'm in a sappy mood today! ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home