Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What to choose?

First of all, I must say ... I *LOVE* this color! :-P

Okay. LOL. Now for the *real* reason I'm posting!

Today I finished reading a book by Wendy Markham called "Mike, Mike & Me". It's about Beau who, in her younger years, is dating a guy named Mike. They're in love, and she's looking toward their future together. Then Beau meets "the other Mike". She dates both of them for a while, but is eventually forced to choose which one she really wants to be with.
(A very good book -- recommended!)

Anyhoo. Now I don't know what to read next! I'm slightly in the mood for a Regency romance. I haven't read one of those in quite some time. Dilemma here is, though, that if I'm going to read one of *those*, I'd rather it be Gaelen Foley's newest book, "ONE NIGHT OF SIN". This is book 6 in the Knight Miscellany ... and Gaelen is one of my favorite authors!

Other books I could choose would be:

A. One from my stack of library books....
"SHELF LIFE" by Suzanne Strempek Shea
"MOLOKA'I" by Allan Brennert
"THE TRUTH & FICTION BEHIND THE DA VINCI CODE" by Bart D. Ehrman
"HONEY FOR A WOMAN'S HEART" by Gladys M. Hunt
...or...
"THE THIRD TRANSLATION" by Matt Bondurant

B. One from the box of Crossings Book Club books I ordered....
"JESUS: An Intimate Portrait of the Man..." by Leith Anderson
"FLEE THE NIGHT" by Susan May Warren
"APPROVAL ADDICTION" by Joyce Meyer
"LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" by Charles Stanley

C. I could read one of hundreds of my *own* books!

I just really don't know. I started "THE THIRD TRANSLATION" today, but am not sure if that's quite what I'm in the mood for. I *will* get to reading that, it's just that that might not be what I need right this minute.

People say that, if you're in a slump, pick up several different books, and read a bit of each one until one grabs you. I might do this. I hate not knowing what to read! :-?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home