Thursday, May 19, 2005

WWW...

What are you reading right now?

Just starting a reread of Dan Brown's THE DA VINCI CODE. I read it in 2003, before the hype, and loved it! My f2f book group will be discussing it this month, so I need to read it again to refresh my memory.

What did you just finish reading?

Recently finished BAD CAT by Jim Edgar. A hilarious book filled with pictures of cats and kittens in funny poses, "saying" silly things. Very funny!

What will you be reading next?

I'll be reading TRUTH AND FICTION IN THE DA VINCI CODE by Bart D. Ehrman. This author is also a Historian, and I've read one of his previous books, so I trust his opinions. I want to have answers for the folks in my book group about why I believe certain things in THE DA VINCI CODE to be false.

Thank you to THE BOOK SPOT group for these Questions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home