Wednesday, June 08, 2005

WWW....

What are you reading right now?

Currently trying to decide what I want to read. I've started "A Garden in Paris" by Stephanie Grace Whitson, but it's not holding my attention all that well. I have also started "A Beautiful Place to Die" by Philip R. Craig, but I'm not really caring for the writing style.

What did you just finish reading?

On Sunday I read and finished "The Barbarian Way: Unleash the Untamed Faith Within" by Erwin Raphael McManus. What a FABULOUS book! Highly recommended! Talks about getting away from watered-down, "domesticated" Christianity, and getting back to the raw, primal faith that Jesus modelled! Fantastic!

What's up next to read?

Well, that depends on what I decide to read right now! LOL. But, on my dresser are several good choices: "Welcome to Higby" by Mark Dunn, "P.S, I Love You" by Cecelia Ahern, "In Every Pew Sits a Broken Heart" by Ruth Graham, and "The Language of Sycamores" by Lisa Wingate. They all look very good, so it's gonna be hard to choose! :-?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home