Saturday, June 25, 2005

2005 Reading Goals

1. Read mostly my OWN books, instead of library books.
2. Read 1 Classic every 2 months (for a total of 6 Classics).
3. Read more "meaty" books (quality) instead of "fluff".
4. Reach the Yahoo Book-a-Week group goal of 52 books.
5. Read 60 books total.
6. Tame my book-buying tendencies.
7. Try to read a good number of the
Bookcrossing books I've received in trades and/or relays so that I can pass them on and keep them "traveling"!

*** UPDATE ***
So far, I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped with these goals. :? Only about 1/3 of the 33 books I've read have been from my own personal collection. I've not read ANY Classics. And, the Bookcrossing books are mostly still sitting on my shelves (though, I *have* read and passed on a couple ... and I *did* just finish my first Virtual Christian Book Box!). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home