Wednesday, August 10, 2005

These are a few of my FAVORITE THINGS....

Got this idea from my online friend Amanda A.'s blog! Thanks, Amanda!

What's your favorite …
1. Food: Mom’s Roll-Up pancakes (crepes, to anyone else)
2. Drink: Classic Coca-Cola.
3. Fruit: Raspberries.
4. Vegetable: Cucumbers.
5. Color: Denim Blue
6. Cologne/perfume: Lise Watier’s “Neige” eau-de-toilette
7. Part of the body: my feet (on anyone else? Eyes)
8. Stuffed animal: My beanie-baby – “Seaweed” (at the moment – I have a trunk full of stuffed animals I can’t part with!)
9. Mall: whichever’s closest at the moment! LOL
10. Candle scent: “Warm Apple Pie” (candles made by my friend, Tracey).
11. Store: Chapters bookstore, and Staples Office Supply
12. Current song: My current favorite song is “The Reason” by Hoobastank.
13. Older song: “Brown-Eyed Girl” by ???
14. Movie: “Save the Last Dance” starring Julia Stiles
15. Actor: Michael Rosenbaum – “Lex Luther” from Smallville! Yum! ;P
16. Actress: Kate Winslet & Jennifer Garner
17. Animal: Cats (Egyptian Maus, preferrably)
18. TV channel: TLC (The Learning Channel)
19. TV show: Alias, CSI, Extreme Home Makeover
20. Radio station: 96.3 FM (Detroit)
21. Rapper: ????
22. Soundtrack: “A Walk to Remember”
23. Boy name: Cael
24. Girl name: Aaryn
25. Flower: red Tea Rose
26. Holiday: Christmas & Thanksgiving (tie)
27. Day of the week: Friday
28. Month: October
29. Season: Fall
30. City: Cairo (though, I’ve not yet been there!)
31. State: so far, North/South Carolina (I’ve not travelled much in the States, yet)
32. Vacation spot: Muskoka, Ontario
33. Age to be: 16
34. College football team: No clue! Hate football!
35. Jeans brand: Levi’s
36. Cartoon: GARFIELD!!!
37. Place to drive around: Alliston, Ontario
38. Blanket: the pink fluffy one I brought with me when I left home.
39. Car: Lexus SUV – my dream vehicle of the moment!
40. Eye color: blue
41. Hair color: auburn
42. Pen ink color: Blue or Green
43. Shoes that you own: My denim heels – they’re like a slide-sandal with a 1.5” heel and have a small bow on the toes
44. Computer game: Riddle of the Sphinx, even though it frustrates me to no end!, and Rahjjong
45. Quote: “Alas, where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore” – Henry Ward Beecher
46. Favourite Book: “Writer Ferrets: Chasing the Muse” – Richard Bach
47. Number: 17
48. Website: http://www.Bookcrossing.com/friend/BookCafe
49. Gift to receive: a pile of my most wished-for books!
50. Thing to wear: jeans and a sweatshirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home