Thursday, December 29, 2005

Shopping After Christmas - Yay!

Boy, oh, boy did I have fun shopping after Christmas this year! I got more money than I'd expected, and then my two sisters and I did a "Sisters Shopping Day" yesterday!

Here's what I got:
- 3 prs nylons
- makeup
- Old Navy jeans ($10!!!)
- 3 Old Navy tank tops
- a rose-colored 3/4-sleeve top
- a black shrug
- an A-line, ankle-length denim skirt
- a belt
- 2 picture frames
- hand lotion
- a calendar (Charles Wysocki!)
- 2 melamine, stackable bookshelves (one with a door)
- 7 books!!!

The books were all from Chapters, one of which I got in the store, and the rest I got online via a Gift Card I bought for myself. ;-)

They are:
* "THE LAZARUS TRAP" by T. Davis Bunn (bought in-store)
* "THE BARBARIAN WAY" by Erwin Raphael McManus
* "LOST CHRISTIANITIES" by Bart D. Ehrman
* "A HISTORY OF READING" by Alberto Manguel
* "A SHORT HISTORY OF NEARLY EVERYTHING" by Bill Bryson
* "PRINCESS" by Gaelen Foley
* "ONCE UPON A TIME" by J. Randy Taraborrelli (for only $4.99!!!)

I also got books from the money I got for my Birthday, recently, too!

* "EVERY WOMAN'S BATTLE" - Shannon Ethridge
* "VELVET ELVIS" - Rob Bell
* "PREPARING YOUR SON FOR EVERY MAN'S BATTLE" - Stephen Arterburn

I'm one VERY happy camper! Books, books, books, and shelves to put them on, too! :o) Yay! And, the cool thing? Most of these books were on my wishlist (some for over 3 years!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home