Thursday, March 16, 2006

About Me - quiz

(My friend Heather is really good at giving me these quizzes to keep me from doing what I *should* be doing! LOL... Thanks, Heather! :-P)

About Me...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.

["The Hadassah Covenant" by Tommy Tenney"] "...bags. Once inside, he glanced briefly around the vestibule and, like a..."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

Dead air!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The Oscars, perhaps? It's been a while!

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The furnace, and my kids playing.

5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Yesterday -- went to my great-aunt's funeral. :-?

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Heather's blog! :-)

7. What are you wearing?

The usual -- Jeans (Levi's), my pink B.U.M. Equipment sweatshirt, a tank top, unmentionables, socks, and slippers. :o)

8. Did you dream last night?

I think so, but can't remember about what!

9. When did you last laugh?

This afternoon, while reading "Who Needs Decaf?" by Tanya Michaels.

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

A calendar (from the Recycling company in the area), a laundry chart from the Sears catalogue, a heat-lamp for our Gecko...

11. Seen anything weird lately?

A teenage girl with mostly brown hair, but a patch of blonde in the back! Ew! What was she thinking?!

12. What do you think of this quiz?

Fun! I love these things!

13. What is the last film you saw?

I think the last one I saw was "Firewall" with Harrison Ford & Paul Bettany.

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

My dream-house (a lot to put it on, too), a Lexus SUV, new appliances & furniture for the house, stuff for our sponsored girl (Gladys), and maybe I'd start up my own bookstore. I'd also set money aside for my kids' University/College tuition, and I'd probably go back to school myself, for my MLIS degree! (can you tell I've thought of this question before?!!! LOL)

15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.

I used to play in the ditches on our farm 'cause it was fun to dig in the mud and catch tadpoles! :P

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

I'd stop all the fighting and make everyone be at peace with each other (how's that for cliche?!)

17. Do you like to Dance?

Absolutely LOVE to dance! Frequently can be caught dancing (alone) to my CDs! (recently: my new "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights" soundtrack! ;-)

18. George Bush.

Huh?

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

My *second* child was a girl, and I named her Katie. :-)

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

My first child *was*/*is* a boy, and his name is Matthew. :-)

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Maybe for a short while ... I've always thought it'd be cool to live in England for a while. But, I'd want to come back after a year or so. :-?

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Hopefully He'll say, "Well done, my good and faithful servant! Come on in!" :o)

23. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.

Nah... no one *must* ... but they can if they want to! :-D

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Great job there Jenn! I especially like your answer to what would you buy if you became a multi-millionaire. Sounds almost like mine!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger BookCafe said...

Thanks, Heather! And, thanks for letting me "steal" your questions! I love those quizzes! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home