Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Reviewing!

The other day, a friend mentioned that one of my favorite authors, Angela Hunt, publishes with WestBow Press (a division of Thomas Nelson). So, I went over to their website, and looked around, and found a link to contact the publicist.

Then I emailed the publicist to ask if they would take me on as a Freelance Reviewer, and she said YES! :-D Yay!

I'm really excited! I love reviewing books (even though it can be a tad overwhelming at times!), and the experience I'm getting is awesome! :o)

The really cool thing is that WestBow Press publishes these authors:
Frank Peretti, Coleen Coble, Davis Bunn*, Cindy Martinusen, Rene Gutteridge, Tim Downs, Angela Hunt*, Denise Hildreth*, Terri Blackstock*, Ted Dekker*, Linda Windsor, Kathryn Mackel, Paul Meier, Robert Whitlow, Kristin Billerbeck*, Lori Copeland, Karen Kingsbury*, Gilbert Morris, B.J. Hoff, Brock & Bodie Thoene, Stephanie Grace Whitson, Larry Burkett, Chase Dalton, William Proctor, Patricia Hickman, Penelope J. Stokes, Robin Jones Gunn*, Charles Martin, and more!

(Those with an asterisk * are some of my favorite authors -- and many others are authors that I've wanted to read!) :-D

I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home