Friday, February 03, 2006

Lately...

Lots of stuff going on lately...

...have been breaking out in hives for almost two weeks now. Am still not sure what is causing them. Obviously I'm allergic to something -- but what? I'm going to see an Allergist next week for a scratch test. Hopefully we'll figure out what's going on.

... have been in a reading slump. I'm trying to get through "FINDING ANNA" by Christine Schaub, but am finding it hard to pick up again after I've put it down. I'm thinking that it's because the book is "telling" more than "showing" and so I'm getting a little bored. Sure, I want to know what will happen in the end ... why the book was given its title ... but I'm thinking I should've picked a quicker-paced novel for the time being. For January, I read only 2.5 books. :-( My normal rate is about 4-6 books per month, especially in January.

... have been Blogging like crazy! Also been exploring blog-related sites. Today I signed up for Bloglines which allows you to subscribe to all of your favorite blogs (you can see my "blogroll" on the Right under my Links).

... I've been doodling ... drawing up TONS of different house-plans. I love doing that! And, I've been searching the Net for floor-plans, too. It's neat to look at the different designs and imagine living in some of those houses some day. :o) Not all of them, mind you -- LOL. But, I pick my favorites and wonder if they'd suit me and my family. I change a thing here and there, and decide what I'd like to keep or add. Most houses have an extra room/bedroom which I *always* change into a "Library"! ;-P

... Other than that, not much else is new. Life has been fairly quiet. A good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home