Saturday, January 28, 2006

House Plans... (Dreaming)

I've been dreaming of bigger houses a lot, lately, and I happened across one that's PERFECT while searching online the other day!

I got it from here: Cool House Plans.com.

Here's the exterior...

(Isn't it beautiful? I love the covered front porch!)

Here is the main floor...

The only thing I would change would be that the Dining Room would be the Library instead. We could eat in the Nook off the kitchen ...I don't really have a lot of use for a formal Dining Room. :-?
I love how, for the most part, it's open-concept. I love the fireplace that goes from the living room into the family room! And, I can totally picture the rounded stair railings in a nice Oak! :o) All my kitchen cabinets will be Oak, too, of course. ;-)

And, here is the Upper Level...

I think this house is absolutely perfect! There's even an extra bedroom for guests! :-)

Ahhh... Some day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home