Saturday, January 28, 2006

Reflections...

Do you ever look back on your life and see the choices you've made and wonder what life might've been like had you chosen the other option? I've made a lot of twists and turns in my life, and every so often I look back and wonder if life would've been better or worse had I not picked the doors I did.

Don't get me wrong! My life is richly blessed by God, despite the screw-ups I've made. I've got a loving husband, and two beautiful children, a roof over my head, a great yard, and the best inlaws! :o) My family members are all healthy, and relatively sane (;-P), so what do I have to complain about? Nothing. But, it doesn't stop me from reflecting...

But, every time I get to doing this, I always end up back at the same conclusion: I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I've learned sooo much more from the choices I've made than I would've had I not made them. And, how could I live without my children? They're my world. :-?

So, life is grand. Sure, I could use a bigger house (preferably with an extra room for my "Personal Library"...), but that's another story for another time. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home