Monday, January 23, 2006

New Blog for my Book List!

Last year I used Geocities (Yahoo!) to keep a book/reading log. It was a bit of work, but I liked being able to say "I have a website!" LOL.

This year, I've decided to use a Blog for keeping track of what I've read, so I made up a new one this morning: Mizbooks' Reading Log.

I think I'm becoming addicted to Blogging! I keep thinking up new excuses for making up more sites! LOL.

Honestly, though, it's much easier than using Geocities, as far as keeping it for a Reading Log. And, I like that I can put the covers of the books on my blog, too, without too much hassle! Book Post is the greatest tool I've found to get those book covers and links up on a blog! I only wish I remembered who told me about that! :-?

Anyway. Be sure to check out my newest Blog, and let me know what you think! ;o)

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger twiga92 said...

Jenn, I think we're twins separated at birth! LOL! I've got several blogs too. It's so addicting!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger BookCafe said...

LOL, Debi! I won't even tell you what number I'm at now... I counted 'em up yesterday, and couldn't believe it myself! LOL. I'm truly obsessed! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home