Sunday, January 29, 2006

Movie Review: "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights"

This was a fantastic movie! I love the Latin beat, and I love movies about dancing!
I found myself identifying a lot with Katie... She starts out super-uptight, and yet has an inward longing to be free enough to dance Cuban-style. I loved the quote that said something about being free enough "to be whoever you want to be in that moment".... or something like that, anyway. A great movie!
And it even had some Spanish with English subtitles! I loved that I can now understand a bit of it without having to read the screen! :-D Yay for Spanish lessons! :D

I'm starting to wonder if I have some sort of Latin American history, somewhere in my genes. I'm dying to be fluent in Spanish -- it's one of my life goals -- and I adore the music and dancing ... Hmmm... ;-)

Highly recommended!

Rating: A+ (excellent!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home