Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dealing with my Anxiety...

Well, I finally chose some supplements to help with my Anxiety. Whether they'll work, or not, has yet to be shown (it takes a few weeks for the herbal to kick in).

I chose to take "Rhodiola Rosea", which is an "adaptogen" that supposedly helps with a multitude of problems! From this website, I got the following information:

** "...In recent years, dozens of uses for Rhodiola Rosea have been proposed, including support for depression and fatigue, enhancing memory and intellectual capacity, increasing work performance and endurance, and stimulating the nervous system. Many of these potential benefits relate to the herb’s adaptogenic qualities. >> Some studies have shown Rhodiola benefits such varied areas as increased learning capacity and memory enhancement, regulation of menstrual periods and infertility, reduction of side effects from cancer chemotherapy, increased sexual libidio and erectile dysfunction, enhancement of thyroid gland function, increased capacity for work and endurance, and protection from environmental toxins...."

I certainly could use the help with enhancing my memory, and work performance, and my anxiety has caused me a lot of fatigue lately, too. So, this might just be the thing to help me out!

I also got a container of "B-Vitamin Stress Complex" tablets, and started taking those today, too. Many, many people online have recommended taking the B-vitamin complex for anxiety. So, when you hear it from many sources, it says something....
:-?

I'll keep ya posted on whether all of this works for me. :-?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home