Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day surprises!

Every Valentine's Day -- as long as I've been married (7 years next month!) -- we've been broke, so I've come to not expect a gift. DH is kinda forgetful, too, so I've also come to not expect a card. ;-P

This year, though, he surprised me! I got a card from him when he got home, and then -- and THEN! -- I got a dozen long-stem red roses! A complete bouquet, with Baby's Breath, and Eucalyptus (sp?) and everything!!! Isn't that just the sweetest thing? I was soooo excited. :o) I can't even remember the last time he brought me flowers. :-?

Anyhoo. I was pleasantly surprised, as I'd not really expected anything. I had thought he *might* get me a card, because I'd put a poem (my own creation) and a Hershey's Kiss in his lunch pail. ;-) But, he really surprised me. :-)

3 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger twiga92 said...

Awww! That's so sweet!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Andi said...

Aww, that's very sweet! I'm glad you had a good day!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger BookCafe said...

Thanks, ladies! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home