Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Recent Happenings (03/15)

This past weekend, we took a trip to visit my Dad. It was a nice, relaxing visit. We played games, and did some shopping, and just sat around talking.



Today I'll be going to my great-aunt's funeral. She passed away on Saturday. I'm more upset for my Grandma (it was her last sister, and my Gran's 80th birthday is next weekend) than I am for myself. I didn't see Aunt Mary all that much, so it hasn't really hit me. I know that I'll bawl my eyes out at the funeral today, though, because I'll be grieving for my cousins ... she was their Grandma. :-?



My current read is "WHO NEEDS DECAF?" by Tanya Michaels. Very cute, somewhat laugh-out-loud funny, and hard to put down! :o)

Next up will probably be a review book for Bethany House.



Speaking of review books, I've still not gotten any books from WestBow Press. I guess it's taking a while to get my name on the Reviewers list. :-?



And, lastly, my Pampered Chef orders should be here any day now! I got a notice, yesterday, saying that they'd been shipped out, so I'm guessing they'll get here today or tomorrow. I can't wait! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home