Monday, March 27, 2006

Spanish - I'm Learning!

I am SO excited! Today, when my friend and I went shopping uptown, there was a sign -- written in Spanish -- posted on the door of one of the stores. My friend said to me, "Can you read that?" ... and I did! The whole thing!!! Yippeee!!!

And, a few weeks ago, driving to my doctor's appointment, there was a sign posted out front of a building, and it was written in Spanish: "Sabado, musica latina con D.J." ... and I knew exactly what it said!
:-D

My Spanish-class "maestra" (teacher) said that, if people want to continue after these specific classes are over, she's considering doing one-on-one lessons ... tutoring, in a sense, and helping people to become more fluent, and more proficient in reading (right now our class is just basic conversation). :o)

I'll totally keep taking the classes as long as I can because I want to speak Spanish as fluently as I do English! Same with reading & writing it. :-D I can't wait for the day when I can state that I'm bilingual! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home