Friday, May 12, 2006

Depressed

Lately I've not felt like reading. This year, I've only - so far - read 11 books. For me, this is baaad news! I should be at around 20-something!

I'm overwhelmed, stressed out, and I think I'm depressed. Wanna know what's eating me?

* dh is having health issues
* son is struggling in school (grades dropping), and needs to have 4 teeth pulled (an over-$500 expense!!!)
* daughter is really pushing with the defiance
* family issues
* I'm trying to start up a weight-loss support group
* I'm trying to find a job for the Fall (side note: found a great, possible work-from-home job, yet DH says it's probably not a good fit for us)
* I'm trying to live a little better (eating / exercise), yet that's failing 'cause of all the *other* stresses
* I'm waaaay behind on my book-reviewing because of all the other stresses
* I'm out 3-4 nights a week, trying to either better myself, or do something "for me" (Spanish class, Bible study, weight-loss group...)

.... so, can you see why I'm overwhelmed, frustrated, stressed, and depressed?! I really, really, REALLY need a vacation! :-(

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger twiga92 said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. Sending virtual hugs your way! :-)

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger BookCafe said...

Thanks. I need 'em. :-?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home