Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Karen Kingsbury!

I was sooooo excited today! Karen Kingsbury -- popular Christian Inspirational Author -- was in my area this week, and I got to meet her today!!! She's a real sweetheart, and so is her mom, who was with her! :-D

I got my favorite book of hers signed ("ON EVERY SIDE"), and she gave me a couple of pens and bookmarks! We also got our photo taken together, so I'll post that here when it's available!
:-D

This was the first time I'd ever met an actual author, so it was great! Very cool to go to an actual book-signing event! (Can you tell how excited I am with all of my exclamation marks today?!!!) LOL

I am just thrilled to pieces! :-D


2 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger twiga92 said...

Yay, yay, yay! Glad that you finally got to meet her. Anxiously awaiting pictures. :-)

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger BookCafe said...

And, it was so much fun! She's super-nice, and really down-to-earth! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home