Friday, May 12, 2006

PS...

I forgot! There is one little *good* thing up-and-coming ... we're getting a new pet!

My sister-in-law recently found a black baby squirrel in her yard. The wildlife people can't take him, though (not enough room), and she can't keep him 'cause she has to work. So, she's bringing him to us this weekend, and we're going to take care of him until he's old enough to be released back into the wild! Yay!

His name is currently "Squeaks", and my SiL says he's very "fiesty". I think my kids will be thrilled! Heck! I'm thrilled!

When our little baby squirrel, Hickory, died last year, I was completely devastated. :*-( I still miss the little guy. :-?

But, we'll be sure to take really good care of "Squeaks". :o) Maybe I'll even get to post a picture, eventually! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home