Saturday, May 27, 2006

Determined to Finish...

I am getting super-frustrated with myself for not having finished more books, so far, this year. Sure, I've finished 2 in the last week, but that's only because they've had a deadline...

But, aha! Maybe that's the key! Maybe I need to set some fake "deadlines" to get my butt in gear! LOL

So, here are a few of the books I'd like to get read in the next month, and I'm giving myself a "deadline" of June 29th...


  • A SHORT HISTORY OF PROGRESS by Ronald Wright

  • EVERYTHING'S COMING UP JOSEY by Susan May Warren

  • THE LONGING SEASON by Christine Schaub

  • THE BONE VAULT by Linda Fairstein



I figure 4 books is plenty for one month. I don't normally read more than that when I'm in my regular swing of things. :-)

I'll post here and let you know how I do with my "goal". ;o)


MIZBOOKS' NOTE: I just realized that I've inadvertantly added myself to Amanda's Summer Reading Challenge! So, now I *must* finish these books! LOL

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger BookCafe said...

I've moved... Literary Caché. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home